bridesmaids selection with affordable price
No matter what school we went to, we all had some teachers who we all loved to mimic or were scared of whenever we thought about them. These teachers are universal and are the same everywhere, be it junior school, high school or university:
1. The Grammar Nazi: These were the type of teachers who were always correcting you no matter what you said or did. They made sure that every permission started with a 'may' and ended with a 'please'.
2. The Kid Eater: There was one teache ... r specifically who everybody was terrified of. This was the kind of teacher whose life's goal was to embarrass their students. If you saw them coming or heard their voice, you made sure that you weren't around and ran to the opposite end.
3. The Standup Comedian: This is the kind of teacher who thought that he is the funniest person on the planet. He made sure that his every comment was funny and all you could do is fake a laugh making him believe that he could give Kapil Sharma a run for his money. bridesmaids selection with affordable price
4. The first crush: She was the first love of every boy and every girl. While the boys fantasized about her, she was a fashion diva for the girls. She was the Sushmita Sen who could make any student fall in love with Chemistry.
5. The Diacritic: These were the south Indian and Punjabi teachers who had funny accents. No matter how much you laughed on their 'Caneda'(Canada), you still loved their class 'veddy'(very) much.
6.The Autobiographer: All this teacher did was teach for 5 minutes and then turn rest of the class into an autobiography by discussing personal life stories and events.
7. The Vintage: This was the teacher who would spend decades in the school. Their stable careers and habits will always remain a topic of discussion at Alumni meets
8. The Kumbhkaran: This teacher was always lazy, sleepy and hungry. They hardly took classes but when they did, all they did was sit in their chair and not care what the students were up to.
9. The Punisher: This was the teacher who loved to give students weird punishments and made sure that the students obeyed them; whether it was running in the ground for 20 rounds or writing "I will never talk in the class" 1000 times as homework.