gold maid of honor dresses
FINALLY, An adult version
Tired of those surveys made by high school kids? 'Have you ever kissed someone? Missed someone? Drank alcohol?'....well then crack a beer, sit down to take a poop and fill this out. gold maid of honor dresses
Here are 32 questions for Grown Ups...
1.What bill do you hate paying the most? Gym membership....that I have NEVER used
2.When was the last time you had a romantic dinner? Every night with my baby
3. What do you really want to be doing right now? Cashing in a winning lotto ticket
4. How many colleges did you attend? One
5. Why did you choose the shirt you have on? Because it's hilarious
6. Thoughts on gas prices? Gas buddy says they're going up
7. First thought when the alarm goes off in the morning? Fuuughck
8. Last thought before going to bed? I already don't want to get up tomorrow
9. Do you miss being a child? Definitely
10. What errand/chore do you despise the most? Putting broken bags of concrete into paper bags at work
11. Up early or sleep in? Depends on the day. If I have to go to work, I'd rather sleep in. If I have nothing to do, I'd rather get up.
12. Found love yet? Yes
13. Favorite lunch meat? Pizza
14. What do you get at Walmart every time? Annoyed
15. Beach or lake? Lake
16. Is marriage outdated? Mine was, so I stopped doing it.
17. Ever crashed your vehicle? Not the two I currently have
18. Strangest place you've brushed your teeth? In a cave
19. Somewhere you've never been but want to go? Ireland
20. At this point in your life, would you want to start a new career? Uh....I have no choice at this point.
21. How old are you? 43, when I can remember what year I was born and do math correctly
22. Do you have a go-to person? I am a go-to person
23. Are you where you want to be in life? Alive....yep, but got plenty of living left to do.
24.What was your favorite tv show? Anything with "America/American" in the title....American Grit, American Ninja Warrior, American Pickers, America's Got Talent....etc
25. What about you do you think has changed since teenager? Not as shy as I used to be
26. Looking back at high school where they the best years of your life? Not even close.... although they did teach me the difference between "where" and "were"
27. Are there times you still feel like a kid? Daily
28. Did you have a pager? Nope
29. Was there a hangout spot when you were a kid? I hung out in the woods....with or without company
30. Were you the type of kid you'd want your children to hang out with? No, because I was the good kid that hung out with the bad kids, so that would mean my kids were the bad kids
31. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out to you? A few of them
32 when telling stories does it start with when.
I'm not sure what this question is asking, but I have no idea how I start stories